Friday, January 1, 2010



Missing My Bro...(one of my favorite drummers in the whole wide world)

The new year is here and nothing battles homesickness better than contact with family and friends! It's been great getting to chat and skype with so many over the past few weeks. I am grateful for technology (i.e. this blog, FB, and myspace, etc). I am really missing my brother and so I decided to look up his 'rockin' band (Electric Kool-aid)on YouTube and this made me happy! J,if you are reading this today, just want you to know that your bands music makes me smile! Can't wait to hear you guys play again upon my return to the states.

I know...I know... I am very far away, but every time I walk down the street and some random Berber drummer comes up to me playing his drum for money I always think about you and how much you love what you do and how you would immensely enjoy a jam session with him! I am sure that you would love N. Africa due to the spontaneous artistic creativity that seems to permeate the air! Sometimes early in the morning I am awaken by drums like the ones in the video below. Enjoy! ( oh and you can dance if you want to...) ha ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment