Saturday, November 28, 2009





Ode to Audrey Hepburn...

While in Madrid I saw interesting fashion trends and styles. Boots with leggings, stockings or tights, shorts with suspenders, baggy hammer pants etc.... everyone men and women alike were dressed so fashionably (tres chic), but I never would have guessed that I would have seen Audrey everywhere! So I decided to dedicate this blog post to her (just for you Mindy!) Audrey was quite the actress in her day! I love her movies and her fashion sense. My favorite scene from Funny Face was the scene when she discovers "empathicalism" and dances out her feelings! I always feel like dancing like her when life
gets too stressful!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! How cool!!!! I wish I could have been there to see it. Thanks for taking pictures and sharing this! :)

    ReplyDelete